top of page
IMG_9672_edited.jpg

Are you ready for a inner healing journey?

A journey of going beyond everything you thought you knew.

Book Now

About Us

What is LEAP?

LEAP represents Lifeforce Energy Awakening Process and is a direct transmission of lifeforce/kundalini energy. This is a natural energy transmission, it’s not a self-generated process but the path of surrender. This lifeforce energy has incredible intelligence and will do exactly what your system needs in the moment. 

 

The energy comes in through the crown, to the base of your spine, where it gradually builds up and eventually starts flowing in both directions.The energy rewires the brain step by step. Because of the rewiring, great transformations and healings are possible.

 

It’s important to enter a session without expectations but with a childlike curiosity. During a session, you are asked to close your eyes and to lay on a yogamat. The music will play and all you need to do is surrender to your own life force/kundalini energy. 

Curious how you can feel during and after a session? Go to the LEAP page. 

Benefits of LEAP in daily life

The process consists of 30% on the mat, the other 70% comes up spontaneously in your daily life. Experiences vary from person to person and session to session. Remember that LEAP is a process, it is therefore recommended to take a series of 3-5 sessions.

 

Most common benefits: 

  • Release and relief of stress and tension in your body

  • More self-confidence

  • Overcoming traumatic experiences

  • Increase in overall energy and vitality

  • More creativity and productivity

  • Being one with body and mind 

  • More spiritual awakening 

  • States of deep bliss and happiness

  • More connection with your intuition

  • Shift to a more conscious life

Each session is different and brings you back to the remembrance of who you truly are. 

IMG_0538.JPG
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
Contact

Contact

LEAPWITHSAMIRA

 

Instagram: @leapwithsamira

    Email: leapwithsamira@gmail.com

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page